The Friends of Harrington Beach State Park was founded in 1988 to support this beautiful park, both financially and through volunteer services. The Friends are dedicated to supporting and promoting the interpretive and educational activities of Harrington Beach State Park and its visitor services. Located in Belgium, Wisconsin Harrington Beach has over 1 mile of Lake Michigan shoreline.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THREE FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS?
- 10% discount on Friends merchandize sold in the park office: Sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, bird houses, etc
- 10% discount on Ansay Welcome Center rental: $150.00 minus 10% = $135.00/per day
- Free annual membership when a Friends member recruits five additional friends to purchase an annual membership.
We offer two categories, one vote per membership.
- Annual Membership: $25.00 (1 vote)
- Life Membership: $150.00 (1 vote)